Lavora con noi
Il Gruppo Azimut rappresenta la più grande realtà finanziaria indipendente nel mercato italiano. Da sempre si pone l'obiettivo di attrarre le migliori risorse e valorizzare al massimo le competenze specifiche, per continuare a offrire soluzioni innovative nel settore del risparmio gestito.
Internazionalità, indipendenza, innovazione: sono questi i valori che da sempre caratterizzano Azimut nell'affrontare con successo mercati finanziari sfidanti e altamente competitivi.
Entrare a far parte del Gruppo Azimut permette di costruire una solida carriera in una realtà di riconosciuto successo, con l'opportunità di operare attivamente nei maggiori mercati finanziari.
Azimut offre un ambiente lavorativo fortemente meritocratico, attento alle potenzialità e ai bisogni degli individui, in un contesto internazionale e improntato a processi di formazione continua.
Abbiamo di recente introdotto un Piano Welfare e confermato lo Smart Working “per sempre” per andare incontro ai reali bisogni dei nostri dipendenti ed agevolare l’equilibrio tra vita professionale e privata.
Investor Relations & Business Development (Senior) Associate
This is a dynamic role with abundant learning opportunities and many opportunities to work with our top management. Reporting to the Head of Investor Relations, you will serve as a resource to the IR team to ensure Azimut effectively manages and communicates its message to investors and key stakeholders. Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer, the IR team is responsible for the execution of the Company’s investor relations strategy and programs that enhance Azimut’s image and reputation across financial markets. The IR team also conducts ad hoc financial analyses to support the Company’s strategic planning efforts and drives business as well as corporate development opportunities.
You will support and drive the planning, development, and implementation of a variety of investor relations programs and activities and your main responsibilities include:
- Develop in-depth understanding of the Company's strategy, operations, and financial history
- Contribute to the effective communication of Azimut’s equity story, strategy, growth opportunities, business initiatives, and financial performance to investors and analysts
- Participate in development of quarterly earnings materials as well as drafting of strategic communications materials, including earnings press releases and conference call scripts, investor presentation materials, as well as question and answer preparation materials
- Assist with conference call logistics and issuing press releases
- Prepare investor presentations, fact sheets, and other investment materials
- Support financial modeling and database updates
- Monitor, analyze, and summarize sell-side analyst models and notes to understand investment community expectations and key assumptions
- Monitor competitive news and market information to track industry trends
- Conduct analytical work on investor targeting to identify new potential investors
- Update and maintain the IR CRM database
- Develop relationships with institutional investors and research analysts over time
- Coordinate schedules with external and internal participants and logistics for investor conferences, roadshows and other events
- Manage the IR website, including regular content updates
- Provide other organizational, analytical and logistical assistance for IR activities
- Assist with Group responses to ESG related rating agency reviews, surveys and other related requests
- Monitor ESG investor relations best practice, look for opportunities to streamline internal processes and help to improve ESG reporting
Business & corporate development:
- Analyze competitive industry trends and prepare recommendations for decision-making by top senior management
- Initiate and drive strategic projects across asset classes and divisions to shape the long-term development of the firm
- Evaluate external investments and partnerships
- Review transaction opportunities aligned with the strategic agenda of the Group
- 3-5+ years’ work experience within Equity Research, Capital Markets, Investor Relations, or related experience (ideally in the financial sector)
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and see tasks through to completion under tight deadlines
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in Italian and English to internal and external business partners
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, and public-company reporting practices
- Understanding of valuation and modeling techniques used by investors and analysts
- High level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Confidence and presence to interact closely with executives, senior leaders, and external stakeholders
- Proactive, highly detail oriented, self-motivated who can work both independently, with a team and with internal and external partners
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Advanced at Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package, including competitive salary and performance-related bonus scheme
- The role is based in Milan but allows for flexible/remote work for up to 4 days a week
- Training and development opportunities
- Welfare package
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Azimut is an equal opportunities employer. No Agencies please.
Opportunità di stage extracurriculari
Vuoi entrare a far parte del team di Azimut?
Siamo alla ricerca di stagisti extracurriculari per la sede di Milano per tutte le aree del business:
- amministrazione e finanza
- controllo di gestione
- gestione fondi
- HR / formazione
- legale / ufficio prodotti
- commerciale / marketing
- IT Operations
Offriamo uno stage retribuito di 12 mesi con la possibilità di rotazione su due o più aree.
Gli stage inizieranno indicativamente nel mese di giugno 2022 e sono finalizzati all’assunzione.
Per candidarti al programma di stage 2022, manda un CV con una breve lettere di presentazione a email@example.com specificando STAGE2022 nell’oggetto.